To Our Friends & Neighbors,
At Toyota of Gallatin, the health and wellness of our communities, customers and staff is our first priority. Like you, we are concerned about recent developments surrounding COVID-19, also known as coronavirus.
As such, we are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). We want to share with you the actions we are taking to minimize risk & help protect our employees and customers:
- We have started temperature monitoring our employees and customers;
- We have encouraged our staff, depending on availability, to keep hand-sanitizer & tissues in their offices to allow visitors and personnel to clean their hands more frequently;
- We are refraining from making personal contact such as handshakes with our customers;
- We are increasing the frequency of disinfecting our vehicles throughout the day, as well as after every test drive or rental. We are also increasing spacing & seating accommodations for our service waiter vehicles.
- We are treating our customer cars that come in for service the same way by disinfecting them before our technicians diagnose and repair, as well as requiring our technicians to wear rubber gloves.
- We are extending a special opportunity for solo test drives to minimize personal contact and sharing confined space with our staff;
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in high-volume, high-touch areas, including the furniture, paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles, throughout the showroom, lobby & restrooms;
- We are in touch with numerous agencies and trade Associations, Chamber of Commerce, plus the health departments at the city, state, and federal levels to make sure you receive the latest updates and protocols;
- We have distributed critical information to key staff members and business partners to help prevent communicable illnesses throughout this dealership;
- Our staff is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- We are regularly treating all surfaces in the offices & conference rooms including phones, computers, and floors with proper disinfectants;
- We have discouraged employees from using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment;
- We have minimized situations where people are crowded together, like meetings. Use e-mail, phones, and text messages to communicate with each other. When meetings are necessary, avoid close contact by keeping a separation of at least six feet, where possible, and assure that meeting rooms are well-ventilated;
- We are allowing applicable employees to work from home when possible & encouraging sick employees to stay home.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Toyota of Gallatin. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe while providing the products you need & rely on.
We encourage you to visit the CDC website for up-to-date information and facts. As always, if you have any questions please give us a call at (615)-230-9000.